Grow Your Skills: Intermediate English
Course Level: Intermediate English
Course Length: 12 Weeks
Target Age: 8-15 years
Course Schedule/Frequency (Fall 2018)
R&D AEA intermediate-level English course, part I of III. This course is for students who have had some level of previous English exposure. The focus of this course is on developing basic skills, encouraging alternative learning mediums, having fun, and inspiring students to work through challenges in their English journey as they progress from beginner to advanced.
By the end of the course, students should:
- Be prepared to enter the second series in this course
- Have an enhanced understanding of English grammar
- Demonstrate understanding of complex written words and phrases using phonemic awareness, context, and visual clues.
- Write complex words and phrases using basic writing conventions.
- Have a vocabulary of 200+ English words
- Count to 1000 in English
- Demonstrate understanding of and appropriately respond to classroom instructions, questions about personal information, and other simple oral statements and questions
- Coming soon!