Succeed in your Mission: Advanced English
Course Level: Advanced English
Course Length: 12 Weeks
Target Age: 14-22 years
Course Schedule/Frequency (Fall 2018)
R&D AEA advanced-level English course, part I of III. This course is for students who have had extensive previous English exposure. The focus of this course is on building confidence in using English, perfecting phonetic pronunciation, encouraging alternative learning mediums, having fun, and inspiring students to work through the final challenges in their English journey to obtain fluency.
By the end of the course, students should:
- Be prepared to enter the second series in this course
- Have an advanced understanding of English grammar
- Demonstrate conversational fluency.
- Complete challenging writing assignments using advanced writing conventions.
- Have a vocabulary of 500+ English words
- Be able to express ideas and opinions in a way that is easy to understand.
- Coming soon!